Digital Marketing - in collaboration with MCMNet.co.uk
As a web design and Umbraco development business, we mostly centred our efforts on optimization of websites rather than online market.
In September 2017, Deon Kloppers from MCM Net UK contacted us looking for Umbraco developers to assist them with some of their work overflow. Since then we have been collaborating on a few projects mainly Umbraco development.
Earlier this year The CEO of MCM Net - John Mahon - approached Interon with the opportunity to expand their Digital Marketing services to South Africa, allowing us access to a bigger pool of experts in all fields of development, marketing and social media management.
After considering the implications and the potential for growth, the opportunity to create jobs and bring in international expertise from an agency who has been offering these services for close on 20 years. We felt it was a good choice to take advantage. We can offer our loyal and future customers additional services that we weren’t geared up to provide in the past. I really was a no brainer.
So, what is the new playing field?
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- AdWords (PPC).
- Paid Social.
- Social Media Management.
- Email Marketing.
- Website Design.
All activities are managed by a talented and qualified team of digital experts who go above and beyond the call of duty to deliver against the agreed KPIs. We:
- Follow industry standards and best practises.
- Are completely transparent in what we do, providing monthly personalised and meaningful reports.
- Offer a warranty on our web development work.
- Do not “lock you in” with lengthy contracts but offer contract periods that you are comfortable with.
- Only recommend products and services that we think will genuinely work for you.
- Set realistic expectations from the start, before you sign up.
We realise there are many Digital Marketing agencies operating in South Africa, however not many offer the hands on approach. Automated media buying advertising doesn’t cut it in today’s world. Customers expect a more tailored experience. The demand is growing. To meet these demands, you need a hands on approach, which is what sets us apart from them.By George at 16 Jul 2018